As we enter a world of paperless marketing, businesses of all sizes are beginning to embrace the increasingly more accessible online media.
Of the 2.2 million, 64% of Irish Facebook users alone log into their account on a daily basis. Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and LinkedIn continue to compete and are subsequently making their mark in the virtual social world.
In creating a successful strategy it is necessary that businesses create a brand identity. Your brand is identifiable through your image and your language. You must establish a voice, a cause that potential customers will engage and respond to. This is how you keep your media campaign alive and consequently achieving what is known as organic marketing – an audience following that does not require the cost of paid endorsement on social sites.
What you will learn through this course:
- The how-to guide for social platforms
- Introduction to creating your own graphics, relieving the recurring payments to designers
- Developing a voice through image and language
- Your website as a catalogue and company diary
- Establishing an integrating online marketing model
- Creating diverse campaigns
- Assessing the market and analysing your campaigns and social strategy